Your favourite MI module

Frames PLUS Shelves. With those two modules together you can create anything and manipulate anything

Rings, because I have no other synth capable of such sounds.

1 Like

Hi,
I have just entered into the modular world and Plaits is the module I spend hours to play with. Next purchase will be Rings.

1 Like

Yes, if you build one (or more) of these: https://github.com/mxmxmx/CV2Midi

1 Like

Doesnt make much sense here, since the one and only sequencer i have already has a MIDI Out. Like 6. As DIN-MIDI. No sense using one of its CV-Outs an converting this back to MIDI…

Now honestly and without kiddin: my favourite is Braids, because it all began here and its still sonically surprising every time.

2 Likes

Ahahah,true!!..i was thinkin as i was watchin the answers…if you have not try all the M.Modules,how can you say its your favourite,but…Ok,the favourite in those you have.

1 Like

Still Tides for me. I have two of them. Both b-stock or pre-production or whatever from days long
since passed. Clouds after that.

1 Like

Frames for sure. Got 2 of those. The only modules used in every patches. Truly unique and versatile.

2 Likes

Blinds <3

3 Likes

Welcome to this peaceful corner of the internet!
I wholeheartedly agree, got blinds for utility purposes but it took some patching to realize just how much utility is in there for both audio and cv. My favourite use for it right now is to control envelopes’ levels with it to create dynamic velocities for my percussive patches. With four channels of this, i am approaching live drumming levels of expression!

1 Like

Thanks!
I really like when i explain the system to friends who have no idea 'bout modular, plumbing modules etc. suddenly become the most interesting ones, after patching.

2 Likes