- A bug introduced in v1.01, which prevented more than 3 oscillators to be simultaneously used, has been removed.
- Channel 4 in mono, dual mono, dual poly, and quad polychain modes can now output a full range LFO unaffected by the modulation wheel (CV = LFO) or attenuated by the modulation wheel (CV = VIBRATO LFO).
- The vibrato LFO can now be synchronized to a fraction of the MIDI clock. Check the last few settings of the VS (vibrato speed) parameter.
- Many parameters can be controlled by CC. All parts listening on the channel on which the CC is sent will react. Implementation chart here.
- A remote control channel (new parameter named RC) can be set. CCs on this channel can control each of the four parts.