Yarns interference?

First of all, I want to say that I’m loving the functionality of Yarns. It has literally been a dream come true module for me! But I am experiencing an issue that is troubling me, and I don’t know whether I’ve never noticed it before or if it is new. I haven’t changed anything lately, but it has been very hot where I live.

Here is my current rack layout: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/168032
My racks/PSUs are Pittsburgh Modular Cell 90s circa 2013. According to ModularGrid, my entire 6U power consumption is withing the limits of one of my power supplies, so I believe I am not overtaxing them.

What I am finding is that when I run either of the Pittsburgh oscillators to the output directly (ie, not patched to Yarns) while Yarns’s sequencer is playing, I hear gritty interference in time with the flashing of the LEDs. If I select “RC” and then change to channel 1, and only channel 1, the interference mostly goes away. It gets stronger and stronger as I select higher channels, or Off.

Any idea what’s going on? I’ve had my Yarns for 3-4 months, have never plugged it in correctly or traumatized it in any way.

I will add that this happens even when using headphones plugged straight into my synth, with everything else on the power strip switched off.

OK, I think I’ve got it figured out. I rearranged my rack so my oscillators are no longer adjacent to Yarns, and I’ve had it running for a few hours now and there’s no sign of the problem.