Will there be more MI modules released?

Just curious really :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm after some more searching it seems the answer is ‘perhaps’ with a side order of ‘don’t know’. I still have plenty to explore with the ones I already have anyways :slight_smile:

1 Like

while more would be best, there is is a lifetime to explore beneath the surface of the existing line. there is a truly special mind behind these creations who is one of few if not the only one bringing anything new or unique to the table. what ever she chooses to focus on next, whether it is life or creative output, will clearly be extraordinary.

2 Likes

agreed, don’t think i will ever get bored of just rings and clouds.

1 Like

Yes. Things have entered the development and release pipeline over the past 4 years.

33 Likes

First time ive reached for this emoji:
:open_mouth:

1 Like

I’ve no doubt whatever is on the horizon there will be worth the wait. Currently, I have 7 different MI modules (and two Clouds for a total of 8). There’s still several on my wishlist that are currently available that I’ll probably be adding before long.

The backbone of my setup is almost exclusively mutable instruments. I have gone through so many different manufacturers as my systems core and nothing fits my desired acoustic and functional profile just like these modules.
They just seem to be designed so much more intelligently than any other modules. Clever normalizations, patch programmability, you name it.
And the price! Emilie could probably charge twice the amount for plaits and people wouldnt complain :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Agreed. There is something about these modules that just ooze intelligence and humbleness :slight_smile:

2 Likes