Who wants an Official Ambika Metal Case?

Who wants adrian andpichenettes to offer an Official Ambika Metal Case sometime on 2014? I know I do… :wink:

I would like to see something like the Shruthi XT case. I don’t think there is a need for a one knob per OSC function/env/lfo. But it would be nice to have all of the functions of a voice at your fingertips. Then perhaps a selection of the voice using buttons.
It would also be desirable if the kit only offered one voice so you could also choose the other voice cards on your own. This could help keep the cost down.

Ambika XT is not going to happen.

@tlann Start your own thread! :wink:

Seriously though, I’m fine with the Ambika as-is. 8 knobs and a 40x2 display are a fine interface for a poly. I just want to see the metal case Adrian designed with an official MI screenprint just like the metal Shruthi case that’s now available in the store.

t2k, it’s already planned. :slight_smile:

I heard it is in the works, but I would like to add my name to the following list:

PoliteEncouragementForOfficialAmbikaMetalCase: 2

I would choose for no large paisley design, but a flowery design around the encoder would be nice :slight_smile:

Friendly encouragement is indeed all this is. And I love me some large paisleys! :slight_smile:

I think I can´t resist the ambika much longer and then I would like to have one of Adrian´s tilted cases with a nice logo on it. For me white. If I could choose another color I would vote for some kind of pastel shade light green or light blue.

+1 for that from me, too. With graphics and typography to match the metal Shruthi case.
I think with paisley, too, and in white and black versions.

a|x

I don’t have a case yet for the Ambika and would love a cool case

if i’ve hadn’t already ordered my case from adrian i would say: f*ck yea!
but since i’ve already ordered mine i say: good idea @t2k