What's up with the rss and atom feeds?

I somehow can’t get the RSS and ATOM feeds to work with my newsreader (NetNewsWire).

When I first add them to my reader, it gives me the 10 most recent entries. But after that only sparsely new things seem to come in. Almost everything is missing. I’ve tried to delete and re-add them several times now but I can’t get it to work. Anyone else experiencing this? This is the first website that gives me trouble and I don’t have a clue what I might be doing wrong.

I think it only gives you the first posts of a thread. Most threads stay a long time and go off topic.

Atom/RSS feeds are for new topics, not for individual posts. You can subscribe to the posts in a specific discussion with the RSS2/Atom links of each post.

Ah that explains a lot. I would just like to follow everything without having to remind myself to visit the website every day. So currently I can have an RSS to poll the new topics and then for every topic you need to add a new subscription.

An RSS with simply everything would be nice to have I think. But of course this is nowhere near as important as a new product launch or additional filter boards :wink:

Id be happy with a MARK ALL AS READ page, and ill just monitor this page: