USA source for Shruthi-1 mounting hardware

I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations for economical places to purchase the M3 6mm screws, washers, and nuts for Shruthi-1 builds. Also, I am a little unsure of what the actual mechanical parts and quantities should be for the Shruthi-1 boards since these mechanical parts are not listed in any of the BOMs. I found one place for hardware that seems ok, but would love any feedback. See below:

http://www.drillspot.com/products/923912/approved_vendor_pm2510006a20000_m3-05x6_din_85_a-2_stainless_pan_head_slotted_machine_screw

I compiled a list of all the shruthi hardware on this spreadsheet. It’s in the last tab. I ordered all of the Ambika hardware from digikey as well. It came to $50 or so. I did a quick google search for standoffs and was finding prices 2x - 3x what digikey is. I can pm you the part numbers if you want. I wasn’t going to put them up in an available bom until I can confirm they fit right. I don’t want to share bad info.

@qp
Your link doesn’t appear to be working…but it might be me.

Ah, so it doesn’t. Posting from my phone isn’t the best for that kinda stuff. It’s been fixed.

Mcmaster-carr has everything

> Altitude:, just did a quick look at McMaster and for the M/F Standoffs, they seem to be twice the cost of Digikey. This is the 12mm M/F I got from DK 952-1503-ND (sorry, couldn’t get the link to work) is $.95 and here is a McMaster 12mm M/F is 2.93.

EDIT: F/F 20mm Aluminum Standoff from DK 24437K-ND is $.60. McMaster for same is $.76. Would sure love to find somewhere cheaper. The prices are bad when you’re building a shruthi. Just over $5. It was a bit of a jaw drop when I saw the total for the Ambika.

@qp
Wow,
That’s nice work on the digikey BOM qp!
I will make use of this!
P

> Paulewogg, thanks! Glad it’s going to good use other than my OCD :slight_smile:

I have an extreme case of CDO too…
YES…The letters ARE in the right order! :wink:
P

@qp Thank you!!