Streams discontinued

I noticed that Streams was discontinued recently.

I am surprised to see that, were the sales numbers that low or is it just too different from the other modules, architecturally speaking?

Both!

Grids, streams… where the massacre will end? So much fantastic modules discontinued those days :face_with_raised_eyebrow::pleading_face::sob::weary:

if I was you, It would be hard for me to say good bye to such hard work and such clever modules.

Rip streams … glad your confident with your plan Emilie ! Keep to follow your path , as usual :+1:

Spoiler: :sob: I guess ultimately it ends with all of them being discontinued… :sob:

All the more reason it’s an awesome thing these modules are open source.

1 Like

“if I was you, It would be hard for me to say good bye to such hard work and such clever modules.”

But of course we are never anyone but ourselves and even then we can only tenuously and temporarily claim that to be so.

Are there any other modules to be discontinued soon as well?

So that dealers can see this message, stop ordering them, leaving me with stock I can’t sell?

This is not a situation where you could have regrets about buying a module one month before it gets replaced by something fancier (none of the discontinued modules will ever be updated, and in the past my modus operandi has been to wait for stock to be almost depleted everywhere before launching the replacement). If you need something that you suspect could be discontinued (because it’s dated and/or doesn’t look coherent with the rest of the line), get it soon!

3 Likes

Ah ok cool, makes sense. I was just curious.