Still having problems wth the sequencer in Yarns

Hi, I have recorded a blank seq by pressing rec twice. I have also set the arp to 0 and all sequencer settings to 0
but I still have a sequence running when I press play on my DAW There is no midi sequence being transmitted from the DAW.
I bought this YARNS 2nd hand. Do you think there is a problem with the module? Any ideas how I can get it to work properly?

Post the list of all settings…

OK here goes

LA- 1M
Te -Ex
SW - 0
I/ - 1
0/ - 96
B-0
CH- 1
>> - TH
NP-LA
LG-OF
PO-0
BR-12
VR-12
v5-/1
T-2
CV-LF
05-****
C/-16
G-3
AR-0
AD-UD
AP-3
E-0
EF-0
ER-0
TT-0
TF-0
T5-EQ
TR-C
RC-OF

Thanks!

Another question: Are you using Ableton Push?

No I’m on Nuendo

Are you sure the sequencer was stopped when you pressed REC twice? When you press while the sequencer is running, this allows you to overdub the existing sequence - it doesn’t erase anything.

The sequencer wasn’t running. Do you think there might be an issue with the unit?

Do the other settings look ok? I bought the unit 2nd hand and have inherited previous users settings

> Do you think there might be an issue with the unit?

I don’t think so. It’s digital! With a digital product, you can have issues like an I/O port that doesn’t work at all… dead buttons or encoders… dead display or LED… But never “everything is fine except one tiny bit of functionality”.

What does the sequence sound like?

ok Thanks. Its just 4 notes

Do you know if your sequencer is sending any SysEx or program change?

Hi Pichenettes, I really appreciate the attention you are giving this. I have no idea but I will check tomorrow and report back
all the best!