Stages

Thanks! :sunglasses:

thanks! :slight_smile:

Is this post colorblind update?

Ah so it’s really slow at the expense of how fast it can go? I guess that make sense considering the length of the sliders. Might be hard to dial in subtle shifts.

I think so. In the code there are references to the color blind mode, but I didn’t tried it myself.

I don’t know, I just compiled a version with the suggested code changes, but I’m not using that version.

I went ahead and tried it and yes it is.

Pichenette, Is it possible to change the Multiple/divider think in LFO mod to a RESET?
I really never use Clock LFO but i always use Reset in my LFO.
Is it difficult to do it?

and another question:
I do a step seq with 6 orange segments. when i try to put a LFO instead of a step, it doesn’t work really well. it’s like the LFO have a slew (or a delay time). why?

I won’t do it.

Not much, but you have to modify the code.

Not sure I understand the issue… Do you mean patching an external LFO into the CV input of a specific step? In this case you need to turn the SHAPE/TIME pot to the minimum for this step – otherwise portamento is applied.

Ok, i think i understand my mistake:
I did a LFO (green LED blinks), instead of one step of my sequence.
For example: 5 step (orange non looping) and the last one Green Looping. A gate in the first segment only.
But i imagine the LFO take the gate like Multiple/divider, no? and it needs some time to begin cycle if i put it really fast (multiply)? maybe it’s why i listen like slew…or delay.
So my only way to do it is: " patching an external LFO into the CV input of a specific step? In this case you need to turn the SHAPE/TIME pot to the minimum for this step – otherwise portamento is applied." ???
So i can’t do 6 step sequencer with 1 step LFO if i only use STAGES. I need 5 step sequence + 1 LFO which i plug into one my step. is it true?

I think there is a fundamental misunderstanding. You can’t have an LFO step.
You can turn one step into an LFO, or you can have a multi-segment thing where one segment is a ramp. But how would an LFO-step work anyway.
If you want to have the LFO run by itself without being influenced by the trigger you need to keep it on the left, so for example if you want a 5-step sequence + an LFO you’d set the first segment on the left to ramp and make it loop, then patch a gate into the second input and set all the other segments to step.
But maybe I didn’t understand what you are trying to do.