[Sold out] mutable Instruments modules prototypes

I have some early prototypes of the Eurorack modules for sale. These do not come with a panel (and the panel from the production run won’t match). Nuts, knobs etc are not included.

• Braids #1. Quirks: does not use attenuverters for the TIMBRE and FM inputs just plain attenuators. 75€.-
  • Braids #3. Quirks: use bulky Alps pots. Besides that, same circuitry as production version. 100€
  • Grids #1. Quirks: use surface mount LEDs and a different switch for the tap function. 50€
  • Ripples #1. Quirks: position of the cutoff and resonance knobs/CV input is inversed. 50€
  • Edges #1. Quirks: slide switch has a short actuator size. Surface mount LEDs. Channel 4 has lower gain than others. 50€
  • Edges #3. Quirks: slide switch has a short actuator size. Besides that, same circuitry as production version. 100€

Claim here and PM me.

had to resign ;/ sorry for inconvenience

If pichenettes provides the layout i can well help with panels… or do they come with the famous red cardboard panels?

No cardboard panel :slight_smile:

a classic right besides this:

Feel tempted … but I must say that the panels are what makes those modules a real beauty. Will resist and wait for production units. :slight_smile:

@Fr(a)nk
Meanwhile come to the Dinotreffen and you may lick at mine :wink:

I must say the production panels are gorgeous but I also love the look of these red handwritten panels.

One day these will be collectors items! :slight_smile:

Can’t resist !.. Edges #1 … claimed.

This is dangerous. Oh well, I am selling my old VW Rabbit soon, here goes nothing:

I’ll take:
Grids #1
Ripples #1
Edges #3

Pm momentarily!

You might have noticed that the guy who reserved Braids #3 cancelled. Available again!

Hello, I want the Braids #3. I saw this nice red panel above, will it come really like this? And those knobs :slight_smile: ?

No panel, no knobs.

I claim braids #3

#1 if #3 is taken

Looks like all of them are taken!

@fcd72: as far as I remember I already touched yours … :slight_smile:

sniff

@Fr(a)nk
Yes, and it was a hard time to keep you from licking at it - and now its stereo :wink: