So Oliver, not that you dont have anything else to do but

ever considered a “properer” forum like PHPBB or the like? The volume on here is increasing by the day and it is really getting difficult to keep track of threads, new posts, etc…

PHPBB is a nightmare, no way.

I might switch to Vanilla 2, though.

When I have time!

OK, lets just stick with Vanilla 1.1 :wink:

Vanilla is pretty minimalistic. Search is working good. Maybe there’s a little lack of Soundcloud embeding, but it can be realised with this engine.
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate

I’m just warning you that if you give us the ability to embed YouTubes, the derailment rate will skyrocket.

No youtube!
Moderator role for topic splitting to clear traces of terailment squad - that’s what we need :wink:

I volunteer!

to the squad? :smiley:

Yes! I’m an obvious candidate. I never post off-topic.

Welcome, Comrade!

I am ready!

(have no idea what this says…)

БУДЬ ЗОРКИМ НА ПОСТУ
Be watchful at the post (in line of duty)

only thing i miss here is ability to quote, quite funny watching people try tho. :wink:

Soviet propaganda art is the shit man! I never thought to google that before but this stuff is beautiful.

And I definitely get the reference on my Born To Solder shirt that I proudly wore all over town yesterday :wink:

only thing i miss here is ability to quote, quite funny watching people try tho. ;)

Me too…

For me, the only essential feature is quoting.
Right now it’s quite painful to quote people, and that’s something i’m missing a lot.

MicMicMan 28 seconds ago For me, the only essential feature is quoting. Right now it’s quite painful to quote people, and that’s something i’m missing a lot.

What about that?

Formatting is a little effed up.

You can highlight by enclosing whatever you want with @ signs. So you can sweep up the post in your cut/paste buffer and blast it into your hot new little post window surrounded by eye-catching @ signs.

Yeah it sucks.

[code lang=“cpp”]
SyntaxHighlighter = (is great!)
[/code]

Titus, begging you of t-shit photo with LA background!

for me its about 2 features: New posts since last vist and view my posts in thread. That way I can keep track of threads I am active in