Sidekick materials - case/pcbs

I was wondering if anyone had a sidekick pcb not built that they would be interested in parting with. I can only assume that they were sold at one point and no longer offered. op offered me an SMR4 mk1 pcb and I figured using that with a sidekick would be just awesome. A case and pcb would be even more awesome.

I have a case left.

If a pcb rears its head in the next several hours, I’ll add that to my order. I soooo wish the Anushri pioneers run was ready, but…

by the way, it is so obvious, not only by all the comments here in the forums but also by all of the projects that you have going that you must have cloned yourself early on!

also, how much is it?

The case is 30€.

I could do with a case for mine. Are there SVG files available for it?

@punk feel free to order it if you already have one. With the filter board coming, it seemed the perfect way to use it outside of a shruthi. If you don’t and a sidekick pcb becomes available, I’ll end up with it.

I’m in no rush to be honest, just thought that as it is effectively abandoned that releasing the case design was useful. Well, once the last one has gone.

i had some sidekick pcb’s made. i have one left.

oooohooohoooh pm’ing you now!

@pichenettes, assuming I get some positive info in the next hour or so, I will be adding that case to my order, thanks.

Order a normal case on the shop and add on the comments field (on the cart review page) that you want it to be magically turned into a sidekick case.

yeah, that’s what I figured. What is amazing is the magic you can do with just a few comments. Definitely I’ll take it though, just waiting for word back from shiftr.

shiftrs PCBs are excellent (although greeeeeeeeen)

the Case should be in the GitHub Repository, if not i can help you out; either with .eps or - if pichenettes is out of stock - with a Case

strange i didn’t receive a pm?.. the pcb’s where made at pcb-pool… not very cheap and only green. the quality is good though and you can just use the eagle files, so no hassle making gerbers (is probably easy but i never used eagle before or made any pcb’s)…

green is fine, could you email me with d-tails: monkeymoda(at)gmail (dot) you -know-what. Unless it’s outrageously expensive, I’d like to take it off your hands and go ahead and get my order in with pichenettes for the case and my shruthi kit :^)

i also made a mouser bom for the sidekick… it’s on the wiki.
i was wondering if it would be easy to ad a gate trigger for the envelopes…

so you didn’t receive my pm too? maybe it’s because I’m on mobile…

hmm, the wiki, can’t find it but I’ll keep looking.

hahaha, no no pm, how funny.
maybe it’ll arrive in the am?

btw, found the mouser bom, that’s not even that much!

hu… I can’t seem to find the BOMs on the wikibara?
The organization has changed for more clarity but it looks like the ‘old’ BOM page is no more available.