Shruti simple TouchOSC template

There it is:
http://geishaballs.com/FILESHARINGFTW/

Maybe it can be useful to someone :slight_smile:

Sorry can’t find how to show images or make links as links anymore, hope you’ll survive the need to copypaste :stuck_out_tongue:

Checkit

Yeah thanks !

Looks good. Have to check it out when I get home.

Digging the website (NSFW though) :slight_smile:

Mhmm… Analog film… A shame I don’t have any around anymore :confused:
(+I would probably need a darkroom with equipment to develop it … :frowning: :frowning: )

@geishaballs. To link: put quotes around the “text” followed with : then the link. Pics: put ! Before and after link.

@qp. Thanks, there was a page somewhere explaining the thing before, couldn’t find it anymore, anyway now I’ll try to remember.

@V`cent. don’t you have labs around to develop films for you?

and my fave feature is playing with the multitouch pads, here it changes osc 1 & 2 parameter with first finger touching, and then osc 1&2 shape with the second finger very interesting modulations happen then.

@geishaballs Nope, all dead, everyone around here has been doing the digital thing for the last 5-8 years, at the very best I could hope to find something that does films of about the same quality as the supermarkets used to do
(IE, not very good, don’t care about the pictures), so I’d rather do them myself if that’s what it takes :confused:

I don’t mind digital, I love the possibilities it gives, but every now and again I’d like to put my fancy camera on the shelf & go all out m42 style with old vintage films :frowning: