Shruthi withdrawl problem

is this the right part for the digi control board, just want to check as im not quite sure the part in the BOM is : SSM2164 quad VCA

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Analog-Devices-SSM2164-IC-VCA-NOS-PART-SSM2164P-/380467704059?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5895a470fb

don’t buy it from ebay, especially if it’s written “SSM” on it. Buy a v2164 from mammoth electronics or small bear electronics, there’s no risk at all and it won’t be more expensive even with the shipping charges. If you’re close to japan, you may try garrett audio as well, their price rate is fine.
The other option is to find someone in this community who has some of those in stock and to buy it directly from him. Where are you?

I’m in the UK mate?

yes it is correct, but seems a bit on the expensive side.
if you think you’ll need a few pots soon you could as well order 2164’s from small bear for 3.50US$ per piece if you take just a few.
the links are in the SSM2164 bulk order thread from a few weeks ago if you can’t find it.
it’s called V2164D at small bear’s.

Sweet cheers, think i’ve been raped by Digi Key too with the £12 shipping on a £8 order, ohh well.

for smaller orders you can ask @ smallbear for unregistered mail which is cheap. it’s at your own risk then, but who cares.

Other than 6 and 8 Pin headers that i cant find from the BOM code at Cool Components I’m all finished (I hope). Cheers peeps.

the long female headers?
there was a link to some ebay dude (nooelec or something) in some of the threads here. i ordered there too

Search for Arduino components retailers, they mostly have them.

When I shopped for headers, this seemed like a good enough deal. Not the cheapest per item, but if you only need a few, and you don’t want to order from oversees, it seems like an okay buy.

When I shopped for headers, this seemed like a good enough deal. Not the cheapest per item, but if you only need a few, and you don’t want to order from oversees, it seems like an okay buy.

You little beauty! Shabba ding! this forum is so ace!

50x 8pin
50x 6pin

I think I will be stocking up from them next time, rosch! I found them when I was searching ebay, but impatience pushed me towards that UK seller (guess I misremembered the reason as postage costs, but impatience trumps every time).