Shruthi-Synthesizer and my "WAVE 1"

DE-GENERATOR with Midi Control Change

0 Likes

I did not see new iteration of this at Superbooth this year @tubeohm

0 Likes

I talked to Andre. They have the firmware almost ready. Hardware-wise there’s not much new to show.
It will be ready soon, he said.

1 Like

Latest news , 29.08.2018 . I must order 30 Motherboards new in Verson 1.3. Should come this week .
If i get it , i will test it and write the DIY manual . In the meanetime Rolf update the software . Now we can draw waveforms for the oscillators and later also for the LFO’s.
Bad with the Motherboards- my mistake …We habe source now all rare parts and hopefully we can start in september .
Greets
Andre’

1 Like

Nice progress! Getting there… :smile:
Cheers

0 Likes

Hallo again…

Andre from Tubeohm.com has made new Videos from DE-GENERATOR. Look at here:

0 Likes

Hallo friends…

There are new features in the waveform editor. The clipping in the VOL function was changed and now works properly. And second, a random function (RND) has been integrated. The RND function creates a new waveform from two randomly selected waveforms This allows over 16,000 new waveforms.

Clipping

Random Waveforms

Video

Greetings from Germany :smiley:

1 Like

Hello friends
I wish you a happy new year and have fun with the electronic music. :heart_eyes:

Here are some sounds from DE_GENERATOR

2 Likes

This is the end of the story of DE GENERATOR :sleepy:

The software is ready and the case is coming soon :slight_smile:

Block news online :

Best regards from germany. Rolf

PS: But the story of the DE-GENERATOR is not quite finished yet. I still have some ideas …

2 Likes

De-Generator - Release … now
Greets
Andre’

TubeOhm

2 Likes

Congrats! I’m really glad this adventure of yours finally reached its final goal!

Btw. shall we change the thread title into something that better reflects the current thing? Open to suggestions for the title and available to change it if you can’t edit it yourself.

0 Likes

Also congras from here, hmmm I could imagine that making it DIY only would scare away many potential interested buyers…

0 Likes

There is a new video of the de-generator. In the video Andre explains the oscillator functions in detail.

Greetings from germany. Rolf

0 Likes