A small report which I am still working on the DE-GENERATOR
- Fixed errors in the encoder routine. Error caused software crashes in the oscillator menu.
- Fixed errors when editing parameters in the oscillator menu.
- Deletes notes in the Envelope menu. Global variables replaced by static variables in real-env routine.
- Audio outputs in the SMR4 filter are reversed (left & right). Solution: DAC outputs exchanged in the software.
- Errors in the editing of parameters in the modulation matrix are eliminated.
- Modulation error when LFO modulates the VCA modulated. Cause: Incorrect increment values were calculated. Increment values are now output from a log. Table loaded
- Noise (pink noise up to 20KHz) in the oscill works again
- Change in the LFO menu: now 17 waveforms + S & H. The Sync and OneShot function can now be set in the LFO main menu.
- LFO frequency adjustable from 0.015 Hz to 120 Hz.
- VCA Pan & Fx Pan activated in modulation matrix.
- Key Track function implemented in the OSC menu. Fixed note (A6 \~ 440Hz) can be changed with Range parameter in Halftones from +12 to -36.
Pic 1: Oscillator menu (little error in pic 1: Range is +24 bis -36)
Pic 2: New LFO menu
The oscillator menu has an additional function (see picture). It is a key track function. When the "Ktrack" function is switched on, the pitch of the
Oscillator as usual using the keyboard. If Ktrack is switched off, the oscillator can be fixed to a specific note A (\~ 440 Hz). With the "Range" control, this value can be set in A range of +24 to -36 semitones.
Here is a small sound sample from DE-GENERATOR: Ktrack on music
Greeting Rolf Degen