Oh man that was a hard trip . We build now since janualy 2013. Damnd this are 4 Jears.
The PCB's works all on the first try - we have a few smaller errors but only on the silkscreen .
So the three pots on the filterboard miss it's values - or 2...3 connectors don't have a lable for the direction . But - and this is the important thing - the PCB works and this on the first try .
So it is a nice jear end and we hope we will finish in february 2017 . Than it's De-Generator time .
Thanks all followers on this thread, and a happy new jear .
Special thanks goes also to Olivier for his help and , i have learn a lot from him . Without the Shruthi
, open source and open Hardware , i don't think that we had realize the De-Generator.
So hopefullly we present next a new and nice music Instrument.
We will also set the software open source , schematics are free and specially we will describe the filter design/interface and, how to implement/design a new filter.
De-Generator had now a standart filter - but - why not a Polivoks for the De-Generator - or
a ladder , or the SMR4. or , or , or .
The Interface is nearly simila to the shruthi - so it is not a big deal ........
I wish all a happy new jear .