Shruthi Commander - a new bidirectional Lemur template

Hello,

i just want to put your attention to this Lemur template for the Shruthi that i made:

https://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/451/

It is a bidirectional controller for the shruthi.
The current preset in the shruthi can be loaded, and all the synth controls (with the exception of the mixer operator) of the GUI are adjusted to it. It is also possible to save the current state to a new preset number in the Shruthi (but you have to enter the new preset name at the Shruthi itself). The modulation matrix is also mirrored to the GUI. I used the sysex implementation to achieve this.
There are also controls for the sequencer and arp (but they can not be loaded from or permanently saved into the synth).

There is also a so called performance page (but it is maybe more a gimmick for fun than really useful in a musical way)

In the Shruthi the midi channel must be set to 1, and the midi mode to ctrl.

The two arrows in the middle are for incrementing/decrementing the last touched control by a step of one, so they are really helpful for fine adjust.
I have split the lfo rates and tempo to two controls, the non-active one has the color grey.

Two questions, i couldn’t answer:

I didn’t find a way to load the mixer operator value via sysex. How can it be done?

Is there a way to enter a new name over midi when saving a new preset?

Feel free to suggest improvements or point to bugs here.

I hope, i didn’t forget anything, it is my first Lemur experience.

By the way - the Shruthi really sounds amazing!

Have fun
Hannes

> I didn’t find a way to load the mixer operator value via sysex. How can it be done?

Really? It’s the 4 byte in the dump you get (osc[0].option… osc[1].option being the detune).

> Is there a way to enter a new name over midi when saving a new preset?

No.

Cool planning on getting lemur soon, what flavour shruthi is this for, smr ?

@pichenettes: thanks for the info.

@Beatfreq: yes, it is for the smr-4