The beta 5 had already expired so it was about time. I haven’t finished the M4L plugin yet unfortunately.
As I announced with the previous release, I have removed the support for older firmware. The application is now only compatible with version 1.0 and up. I did this to simplify code and maintenance.
I am sorry to say that I have postponed Windows support for now, and might drop it entirely. It is currently hard for me to find the time to invest in this application, and the cross platform development hasn’t exactly been rewarding. I recently replaced my computer for which I now need to purchase a new Windows copy and I can’t justify it. There appear to be only a handful of Windows users, and I don’t have the ambition to ever develop an application for Windows again.
If you would really like to use this application on Windows please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once I have receive enough requests I will bring it back.
- Implemented banks to replace patch scrolling list
- Replaced vx.shruthi internal midi ports with external Max native midi handling
- Removed <1.0 support
- Fixed sysex headers and validation
- Removed firmware check on device switch
- Moved numbanks and version checks to eeprom transfer mechanism
- Fixed bug in patch naming when hitting enter
- Faster autozoom for sequencer interface
You can download things from: