I just wanted to thank everyone for all the feedback in firming up the site! We’ve pushed a few changes over the past few weeks based directly on the feedback we’ve received:
- Removed the home page link in the nav menu for desktop-based layout.
- Tweaked the breakpoints for the nav menu so that things wouldn’t get squished as reported.
- Better centered the nav items in desktop-based layout.
- Made the video header have a max-height of 70% of the viewport height.
- Updated the module pages to make the dealers link and modulargrid links similar, as well as added a new “download panel render button” to those pages (it was sort of inconsistent as the last item in the gallery, so the rendered image has been removed there).
- Updated favicon
- Added the print/save as pdf button to manual pages in the archive section (used to be just on the module manual pages)
We came up with an implementation that made the sub-navigation module drawer on the module pages non-sticky for all browser widths, but after discussing, decided that based on the way the images on the left-hand side “stick” to the browser window, it looked a little awkward. Apologize that’s taking up reading space from the main content section, but it feels like the best solution for now.