Polychain shruthi patch selection

hi when i poly chain my 2 shruthi together and change the patch on the first in the chain the second shruthi jumps random steps say from patch 4 to patch 200 in one notch. any help cheers

Are they running the same firmware version?

yes 0.97b

Try upgrading both units with the latest firmware (v0.98).

Are you sure the problem happens in polychaining mode? In which MIDI transmission mode is the first unit in the chain?

Everything works fine with this firmware, thanks,
the first unit is in 2-1 and the second 1-|
Also tried firmware 1.0 which missed some control commands on second unit namely osc shape and mixer op.
thanks once again

“”“
Also tried firmware 1.0 which missed some control commands on second unit namely osc shape and mixer op.
”""

How can I reproduce this problem?

hi sorry for delay
i set up my midi transmission mode as above have flashed both devices with the firmware from

and when i change osc 1 shape the second device is one step behind, same with osc 2, lfo shapes. in mod matrix the source changes the destination and the destination changes the amount.
cheers

Fixed the parameter synchronization problem.

I can’t reproduce the modulation matrix problem - maybe it was fixed after I posted the update file you grabbed?

brilliant thank you

Manual reads: “Furthermore, when a patch is loaded on the master unit, it is dumped as a SysEx to each unit of the chain for synchronization purposes.”

Do I understood right: slave values should match master patch values, ie. mixer sum should be same? For the moment it doesn’t, only patch number is synced.

XT 4pm and regular S1 4pm, both running 1.02, polychaining mode.