Plaits not tracking pitch correctly anymore

Everything was working normal and I did something that made it so no sound was coming from Plaits. For some reason I thought I should press both model buttons down at the same time. This got the sound back but now I can’t seem to get the pitch to track correctly, Ill tune it to a C but when I play a D it comes up as an E and so on.
Did I come across a user scale mode or something?

I googled some more and found out I entered a calibration mode. Looks like no jamming for me until I get some info on how to recalibrate this.

I’d like to have the calibration procedure as well. Just because I’m sure it’s only a matter of time until I screw something up :wink:

DON’T press both buttons.

3 Likes

For the record the unit i purchased was a demo for a few days at a shop. In the back of my mind I wonder if anyone did the verboten two button press.

I do have some of a sense my plaits is tracking on the flatter side of things but its nothing horribly drastic and i do manage to get it sounding ok with other oscillators. Im sure you have good reasoning for not releasing the calibration process publicly.

yeah. this would be helpful to me since my large fingers have also now made this module useless for any pitch related uses. please please offer some sort of answer. please. thanks!