I bought a Plaits today. I installed it in my case 4ms pod60 and it worked perfectly.
After half an hour it started losing pitch occasionally (drifting through semitones) and eventually it started glitching consistently.
I thought it was a calibration problem but I have re-calibrated it correctly (I think) and it keeps drifting.
here’s how it sounds: https://www.reddit.com/r/synthdiy/comments/y6pn9r/mi_plaits_is_drifting_frequency/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
Things I’ve already checked:
- im not in LFO mode
- every other patch cable is unplugged
- calibration should be fine
- the case doesn’t have the original power supply but the specifications are the same
- in the case there’s only Maths and Plaits
- Maths is not giving me any problem