- Powering the module on while pressing the right button enables a “color-blind” mode in which a different brightness level is used to distinguish the first and second group of models.
- The frequency range/octave setting has a new setting (represented by a “chasing lights” pattern) for LFO operation. In LFO mode, the FREQUENCY knob goes from about 0.015 Hz (1 minute) to about 16 Hz. Many models behave… very strangely at low frequency!
How to update:
- Press the first button when powering the module on.
- Audio signal must be sent to the MODEL CV input.
- FREQUENCY controls the signal level.
plaits.wav.zip (1.2 MB)