PDF version of the reference manual

Wasn’t there a pdf version of the reference manual available? Maybe an older version, as the manual was updated?

/Pedro

@pmsr I can email you a PDF version if you like. I just printed the webpage to a PDF yesterday, as it happens. It’s not perfectly formatted, but it’s reasonably readable. Whisper me your email address and I’ll mail one off to you.

a|x

useitallthetime

There is this file, but not up to date!

@toneburst, thanks for the offer. I did just that - printed it to PDF, with none other than Cutepdf Writer. But remember the existing PDF file, and that it was properly formatted and with a nice index (table des matières, as it stood). :slight_smile:

/Pedro

Ah, yes, I was going to ask pichenettes about making a PDF yesterday, actually, but tried printing the web page to a PDF (you can do that with no extra software in OS X), and it looked OK, so I decided not to ask, afterall.

A nicely formatted PDF version would be nice, but I realise it’s just another thing to have to update every time the software changes, and I’m probably one of a minority of users wanting to print out the manual.

a|x

Is it up on github? Maybe someone can cronjob pdf creation whenever new docs are checked in?

Automatically generated version

It’s quite a hack to get there - the main challenge is to retrieve the raw textile document from the site, rather than the rendered HTML.

Looks great… a quick scan revealed no major formatting problems!

very nice :slight_smile:

Hello/bonjour !

Here is a PDF version of the manual for Shruthi-1
I needed it so I fought to get something almost decent…

Merci! This is going to be useful!

Merci:)

Thank you :slight_smile: