Patch cables

cut in half female-to-female coupler, disassembled it, soldered plug ring contact to inside of the tube, tip contact to tip contacks of the socket, put all parts back, than solder cable and add 2-3 layers of heatshrink tube.

Yes, the quality is bad, female-to-male cables has much better plugs. Next time I’ll use them.

@schrab: your stackables are looking way better than my try on it. Nice idea! I also like your colorful cables. Theres an outdoor/sports-store not far from where I work so I will definitely have a look around there. I always thought those ropes where much thicker? But looks like there are thin ones too. Thanks for that hint!

Once again, @schrab should be awarded the Planetary Modular Synthesis Upcycling and Re-use Award!

@janniz the best is 5-6 mm diameter (blue-grren). 7 mm (red-white) is quite thick and 4 mm (grey-orange) is hard to put cable into.

That’s cool.

It’s happening! The bag is an awesome touch!

Now i want them…

@pichenettes Nice! What are the lengths?

a|x

20cm for black, 40cm for pink and turquoise, 80cm for grey.

Perfect lenghts and perfect colours! Will buy them as soon as possible!

When? How much? Did i say when?

Price: around 59€ with VAT, 49€ without. I’ll ship some to dealers this week and once all dealers have made their pick, whatever’s left will be on the shop.

49 eur for a 20 pack, correct?

Ooo, I’ll have to get some of those! Very nice.

Yes, little bag of 20 cables.

Wow! Fantastic deal for the quality! :slight_smile:
Not to mention the bag.

looks like a bag of win to me.

MI never fails to deliver a top notch product - even for something as simple as patch cables! Looking forward to these.