Papernoise cheatsheets for Peaks

Since I have a bit of a bad memory, I started to make myself some cheatsheets for deeper modules. If you’re like me and you can’t remember which pot changes the LFO shape on Peaks and how the waveforms go this might be of interest to you.

You can download and view all my cheatsheets here:
http://www.papernoise.net/papernoise-cheatsheets/

1 Like

Damn that’s awesome - many thanks :slight_smile:

Perfect! Exactly what I need. Thanks.

And very interesting to see what´s going on in Meng Qi´s VM.

These could be framed and put on the wall, very clear :slight_smile:

cool, glad you like it!

Badly need a cheat sheet for Dead Man’s Catch (DMC) for Peaks, or at least, when it’s finished. Actually, it will never be finished - there’s always one more idea to try - but at least when it reaches v1.0 (which is now in the foreseeable future - I spent a little time on it over the last weekend, and more over Easter, I promise!).

Yes, OK, the DMC cheat sheet would need to be tablecloth-sized, or bedsheet-sized. Hmmm, a cheat bedsheet… alright, not a good idea.

Thanks Hannes! This is really useful. @BenelongBicyclist A3 poster cheat sheet for DMC! I’ve got a huge poster that came with UK magazine Sound On Sound showing frequency ranges and Eq pointers stuck to my studio wall, something like that would cool for DMC :wink:

cool thanks,that useful and well made =)

Very usefull, Thanks !

Super useful!

Hope you get to treat all MI modules that merit these with one!

Thanks!

well, I’m open for requests. Though not all need a cheatsheet. Actually most don’t.

Well how about all the easter eggs / alt modes?

In any case it is super cool that the same design house that made the front panels does the cheatsheets too. Ideally would love to see these printed in high quality stock with a punched hole so I could have them all around the studio.

Thanks !

@rumpelfilter
I have a bad memory too. I was working on something similar…
But yours is better than mine. More clear and more legible. I’m going to use yours :slight_smile:

I plan to design a “parasites manual” for warps, clouds, frames, etc… based on the same principle : to jog memory. Do you work on it too ?

You’re the MI’s designer and I don’t want to bother you with my graphic proposals.
Feel free to express you opinion about that.

Good Job.

> I plan to design a “parasites manual” for warps, clouds, frames, etc… based on the same principle : to jog memory. Do you work on it too ?

Not really. I was thinking about doing a quick cheatsheet for the Clouds and Tides parasite firmwares, but since I basically only use one of the added features I might do it just for me.
I have a difficult relationship with modules that have a lot of depth.

> You’re the MI’s designer and I don’t want to bother you with my graphic proposals.

Oh well, if you want my opinion, don’t hesitate to contact me! I’m always glad to help if I can.

@rumpelfilter