[null]

:white_medium_square:

Great idea! C6 is an owl statue from Fez, which I will probably now spend the weekend replaying.

L4 looks like an Aubrey Beardsley drawing.

E3 The High Llamas - Talahomi Way
H1 XTC - Drums and Wires
K4 is the right hand of Eliane Radique
G6 Feels like an Austin Osman Spare tarot card but I’m not sure it actually is
B6 Young Marble Giants - Colossal Youth
J6 Low - I Could Live In Hope
L5 Adrian Tomine (from shortcomings I think)

Oh and A5 is by Gustave Moreau: “Le Paon se plaignant à Junon” (“The Peacock Complaining to Juno”). I love this!

Hey !
D3 is Lewis Trondheim drawn by Lewis Trondheim (good french graphic novelist)

E2 reminded me of William Blake so I googled a bit using his name and various descriptions of the image. Turns out it isn’t by Blake at all (and looking at a bigger version the likeness vanishes), but somehow I quickly found the answer: it’s the frontispiece to an edition of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein.

Pretty sure google image search could identify a lot of them but that would spoil the fun, wouldn’t it? :slight_smile:

H4 is a part of the cover to Quilt’s record Plaza. I am very surprised this was stored in my brain. I couldn’t remember the name of the band (but vaguely remembered they had something like this on the cover), but I was pretty sure they were on Mexican Summer at some point, so I went on the labels discogs and skimmed through.

H6 is the music software M, which I’ve never used, but I recognize from browsing cycling 74’s website a while back.