New modules

Streams

What for? Give a shape and body to a “full” or “plain” sound - in as a little space as possible.
How? Dual analog VCFA with digital control. Four modes: built-in envelope generator, vactrol/LPG amplitude/frequency contour generator, envelope and cutoff follower, compressor with sidechain.

229€

Shelves

What for? Tonal modification more subtle than a multimode filter.
How? Voltage controlled EQ with low-shelf, high-shelf, and dual parametric bands.

199€

Clouds

What for? Turn live audio into sonic toothpaste.
How? Multiple-grains granularizer, random/periodic/trigger-controlled grain rate. 1s (32kHz, 16-bit, stereo) to 8s (16kHz, 8-bit µlaw, mono) delay memory/*FREEZE* buffer. All-passes and feedback/reverbey-bits in strategic places. Can store/recall up to 4 buffers.

299€

Elements

What for? Gamelan basslines, santoor acid and metropolis marimbas.
How? Exciter/resonator synthesis. Exciter generates rubbing/blowing/percussive noises, resonator gives it a body through continuously morphable structure/material simulator (64 bpf behind the scenes).

529€

All available after the holiday break.

NOW I NEED TO SLEEP.

>NOW I NEED TO SLEEP.

I believe that you’ve earned it. :slight_smile:
This is a very impressive line up!

Beautiful!

looks great… congrats on the new releases

From what I’ve heard, clouds sounds like such an excellent granular module, which seem to be few in the eurorack world. Can’t wait to try it out with my Phonogene! (˘̩̩̩ヮ˘̩̩̩)

well actually it might replace your phonogene. it does many things where that module epicly fails :slight_smile:

Congratulations on the release. I can’t wait to hear more.

Bam stunned, streams clouds and elements will be mine !

1 Like

Must be the first time I’ve wanted the holidays to end before they’ve even begun :slight_smile:

2015 is going to be a good year.

ps. Elements link is pointing to clouds, but easy to guess what the URL is :slight_smile:

My credit card is no longer looking forward to 2015.
But I am. Amazing stuff.

Super excited for Clouds + Streams but all four looks amazing.

>well actually it might replace your phonogene. it does many things where that module epicly fails :slight_smile:

@rumplefilter It certainly pummels the phonogene broken delay. I just like how they have completely different workflows as a emulated tape grain sampler vs grain delay. Tides + Clouds + Phonogene should be extremely powerful.

The largest difference between Phonogene and Clouds is that the Phonogene implements the “moving and stuttering playhead” approach of granular synthesis (1 grain at a time, solid envelope), while Clouds has been designed in the “many overlapping smoothly enveloped bits of sounds” tradition.

@pichenettes Yeah it really seems to come down to splices and the gene shifting (no envelope control) vs blending and grain density. I really can’t wait to mess around with blending between audio buffers and playing the V/Oct. Seems like a lot of capacity for evolving and musical textures.

@PwrNap don’t take my words too seriously. I just don’t like Make Noise that much :slight_smile:
As Pichenettes said, they have some very different takes on the granular matter.

Man , a full set of MI euro would be fantastic! but how much total ? :frowning:

@dude163: You can either have 2 or 3U of MI or eat well for the rest of the year. What do you choose?

@rumpelfilter Haha no worries! Also checked out your demo of clouds. You’ve gotten some really cool sounds out of it. :smiley:

But there’s no Bokeh!

>But there’s no Bokeh!

I noticed the lack of a Bokeh parameter too. Wasn’t that on one of the “teaser” pictures? I guess it was just to divert our focused attention.