After the weekend’s break with tradition and some sort of melody/rhythm/structure, back to the longform modular meditations for me.
Pam’s New Workout channels.
- Not Used (was used to drive Tides but subsequently unpatched)
- Sine LFO controlling decay of Maths Ch1
- Trigger to Maths Ch1
- Random LFO feeding A156 quantizer controlling STO1
- Triangle LFO modulating CV input of A124 filter
- Trig to drive Disting Mk3 in quantized ASR mode
- Trig to drive Microbrute sequencer
- Trig to clock in of Batumi
QR2 to A124 filter to Blinds, modualted by Tides and then to Rings input
STO1 and 2 playing randomly fired sequences into Optomix/Maths combo with decay channels on Maths being modulated for damping.
Microbrute being driven by irregular trigger from Pam’s, Peaks LFO modulating pitch of Microbrute.
As ever, mixed on a Behringer mixer with Strymon BlueSky and El Cap pedals on the busses. Recorded directly to a stereo pair on a Zoom H4.
I really do keep thinking that I should get a second Rings as it’s just so full of that lovely secret sauce.