Mutable @ Superbooth17?

I’m just wondering if Olivier is coming to Berlin this year…?
Superbooth

I thought yes, but I’m not on the floorplan so I guess it’ll be no.

Ah, sad to hear that. Next year, then?

Oh, then we shouldn’t let it go - I’m pretty convinced that a message to Mr Schneider of Superbooth would save the day!

Some of the booths on the floorplan are marked as reserviert/reserved and have numbers which don’t appear in the exhibitor listing, maybe one of those booths are yours?

Confirming I’ll be at superbooth.

Cool ! see you there then

Yea!!

Olivier: Where’s your booth/table/spot? I remember I checked when I bought my tickets, and I checked again now but I still can’t see you listed. I guess they haven’t updated it yet…

they’ll need some time to update it.

They got the confirmation that I would come this morning only, this was a last minute thing (I had given them verbal confirmation in novembre but no written trace of it), so they’ll squeeze a half table somewhere. Floor 7 1/2 or something like that, somewhere on the hyperreal number line.

Very good!
I’m looking forward to see you!

pichenettes wrote: Floor 7 1/2 or something like that, somewhere on the hyperreal number line.

That will make the Mutable booth quite difficult to locate because hyperreals don’t define a metric space, IIRC. At best attendees will be able to get ever closer to the Mutable booth but without ever reaching it, I think.

cool. will be nice to meet some of you guys in person :slight_smile:

YAY! I’ll be there as well, excited to meet you in person!

Will there be any shiny new modules on display at the MI booth?

I would hope so, it’ll be close to the 9 months Olivier has mentioned as the wait time til the next MI offering. Baited breath over here…

> Will there be any shiny new modules on display at the MI booth?

I don’t know. Either I bring new modules and then I have to repeat “it’s available when it’s ready” over and over for months. Or I bring nothing.

Lots of pressure either way.

> Lots of pressure either way.

In a time where too many of half-ready products are dumped into the market with no hope of ever getting to a usable state free of fundamental flaws - I thought customers in a premium market such as eurorack would appreciate properly designed gear and rather wait a little longer than regret having bought crap. Seems like I was wrong with that assumption.

I do wonder about repetition at these events. Saying the same stuff over and over. Perhaps have a TV screen and a video loop playing with the most frequent questions? :slight_smile: