Mutable Instruments Plaits

Is it possible to reduce the rate of particle firing in the Particle Noise model to something below that which I am getting by turning the Timbre pot all the way counterclockwise? I am trying to reach somewhere around half of what seems to be the current slowest rate.

Not without modifying the code

Just got my plaits yesterday and it sounds fantastic. I totally love the WT4X mode in braids and I find the wavetable chords in plaits a bit limited compared to braids. Is there a way to get the braids wavetables into plaits?

for example in this track I used braids wtx4 and I feel I would never get this sound out of plaits

2 Likes

I just found a “drum kit” I pieced together a while ago out of Plaits sounds. Mostly kicks and snares. Feel free to use it as you wish if you find it useful.

5 Likes

Is it possible to save the LPG settings (like the decay time) so it’s preserved on a power cycle?

I think you can, but you have to change an algo to save those settings. I think the issue was that saving the settings will cut the sound for a micro second, so by changing the algo you’ll get a glitch on purpose.

1 Like

Thank you! That did the trick. If I remember correctly Braids had the same behavior that the settings was automatically saved on some other state change.