Mouser Order From Germany

SolderusInterruptus™: i ran out of parts and need to order…

I am lacking 40$ of Parts for free shipping. Anyone from Germany/EU in need of something?

Yesterday :wink:

Dangit, doesn’t look like mouser has the switch-caps :frowning:

i might need another optrex if it turns out the led substitution project for the one i burned out fails.

when do you want to order?

But The Alternative they have…

edit: link updated
edit II: non swedish link

Link does not work, just redirects to top level inventory of the Swedish mouser :confused:

There are similar caps at Farnell in the EU made by ALPS. They’re not shiny and smooth (textured) but the dimensions are correct:

Black: 1123884
Red: 1123886

Note: they have a very slight recess at the top. But I like that.

Hi Frank,

i hope you didn`t order yet.

i decided and would like to get another 805-51850NFQJLGACN

if i happen to suceed in fixing my other one, i’ll give it to a friend who is also planning on building ambika later this year.

i figure you could send the optrex to me together with my ambika case, which i am going to order from you soon.

is that allright?

@6581punk
cool, i’ll try them next time i order there (if they still have them stocked in EU/GB by then)
these would be great to stick a little labeling print on top of it, as far as i can tell from the pic

Yeah, you’d get a small label on the top. Just enough recess to end up with a flat top when you have a label applied.

@V`cent Strange bout the link, anyway; The Alternatives are 611-F1201 through to 611-F1204. I find that they work well with the switch and the original enclosure hole (of the Shruthi-1 and there for the Ambika).

the links work, although in a very strange but almost familiar language :smiley:

Hmm… Indeed, now the links work… Meh… Probably my fault… Did you order yet, fcd72?

Nope - i hadnt the time compiling the list yet…

Wohooo -
Can i get
611-F1201 x5
611-F1202 x5
611-F1203 x5
611-F1204 x5
?

@rosch Seems like when I’m logged in I get English text and when I’m not I get Svenska…