Mouser BOMs

Yes, sure, for the pcb we need the mutable! :slight_smile: anyway thank you very much, cause crate my own bom is really Boring for me and i always forget something or i Made some mistakes in the order! If someone use this bom for the control board Let me know if it works! Thank you!

In case this hasn’t been posted yet, Mouser is now carrying some Arduino parts, specifically the 6/8 pin stacking headers. The part number is: 782-A000040. They come in a pack of four headers, two 8-pin and two 6-pin.

Nice! Added to my Control Board BOM!

Has anyone from EU ordered polivoks filter board parts from Mouser?

MERCHANDISE TOTAL: 23,13 €
Delivery Charge: 20,00 €
Back-order Delivery: 0,00 €
VAT Total: 9,92 €
Order Total: 53,05 €

I added one micro switch (0,35€) to the list but total price went over 50$ anyways, and that’s the limit for orders to avoid custom fees.

How about others? Paid any custom fees? They don’t always get stuck in the customs… .

I order for more than 100USD/100€ from Mouser and Digi-Key from time to time. I think that customs and VAT are included in their prices. No extra shipping over those amounts. Experiment with switching between USD and Eur and use xe.com to get the corresponding exchange rate so you don’t get shafted.

It’s possible that VAT was extra, but I sent my packages to work at a very large company that also orders stuff from them, so they’ve slipped any extra bills under the radar or something…

So: I recommend collecting more things you might need in order to get over those minimum sums for free shipping.
Digi-Key ships uber-fast to Sweden, Mouser takes approx 3-4 days (standard delivery)

Thanks for info!

Oh, and make sure to set your country to Finland instead of the US so that you get the EU prices with customs and things right away. You can freely switch your currency back and forth while adding to your cart. Those sites will catch that you’re not shipping to the US in the end when you check out, but then you could be in for a strange surprise about the total cost, so stick to using your own country :slight_smile:

The bad thing isn’t the Customs Fee . . . in Europe its usual between 0 and 5% of the Estimated Value for Electronic Parts. You will have to Pay your local VAT for the Estimated Value that is something between 19% and 22% on top of that.

The clever tricky Chinese always declare a Value of 42€, no matter how much it is in reality. Maybe they try this also on Euro Palettes…

Actually i always mean ALV (VAT)+custom fees when i talk about custom fees. Which have been approx. 25% from total amount here. I have just not cared to be that exact with it.

I have bought few hundred items from EBAY and i’m familiar with the custom fee/ tax policies. Maybe i should start talking about “fees” only, filtering the word “customs” away… it would save some internet bandwidth.
Not using unnecassary words when they are not mandatory. Hmm… what am i doing now…? I should have better things to do. Peace, out!

Possibly some mistakes, and I haven’t found a pin header to really match. Anyway feel free to check and correct this
Mouser BOM for the Dual SVF board (not tested yet)

Please note that the V2164 chips are missing - you still have to find them somewhere else like small bear electronics.

Those headers are OK, you just have to snip 2 pins/slots off to make it a 6’er for the digital RX.

Also, your power connector won’t fit. The lugs will be too large and you’ll have to rig it up. See my earlier post about my experience with that and the digital fx board. :smiley:

Oh, ok. Sorry I didn’t notice your post.
As for the power connectors, I’ve got some of them as a “personnal back supply” so I won’t order them, but I’ll change it in the linked BOM for other users.

Thank you for this!

Is there a mouser Bom for sidekick? I’m lost for ordering two spdt switch. Mine have the lugs for cables. Thank you for share it if available.
Marco

Mouser BOMs checked for Polivoks and Digital Board ( just note that the pots (667-EVU-F2MFL3B14) are a bit too tall for the standard case, there’s surely a best fitting size … )
I live in France and 'm totally satisfied of Mouser’s services with FedEx shipping (Hence I’m not affiliated with them … ) :

• French language on Mouser’s site …
  • No bad VAT or custom tax surprise when delivery, they are include in the price
  • Free shipping with more than 75 € order ( So, I ordered pieces for 2 Control Board, Polivoks and 4PM edition )
  • Very, but very fast shipping from FedEx ( and effective online tracking )
  • One capacitor was not in stock, they shipped it 2 weeks after the main parcel without any extra charge.

And … about transport, I recommend and appreciate Mutable’s speed shipping too ;))

Those pots fit in the case just fine, feel identical to the custom OEM Mutable Instruments pots and just require a single snip of the plastic shaft to shorten them for the knobs. Pretty sure no other pots at Mouser are a better choice for the Shruthi-1. There are some Bourns pots that I tried: they’re very loose, feel junky, thumbs down, do not buy em!

@Bleo, Ok so everything’s just fine Thank you, it’s very helpful for a beginner like me to use your BOMs

:slight_smile: It pays to check. There are a number of errors in the Mouser database so I am never completely sure.

FIXED! Thanks tossed @funkyfli ! And now the projects are a whopping $0.12 cheaper! WOOO!

Whoa, my Polivoks kit from Mutable Instruments came with that chip, so I don’t think I’ve actually ever ordered this part from Mouser! GREAT CATCH! Give me a few minutes and I’ll replace all of them in all the boards with this one that pichenettes listed on the official 4PM BOM!