Marble and plaits loose memory

Hello
Something frustrating happens to me that doesn’t always happen again but that I managed to capture on video: my marble (still under warranty) and my plaits (second hand) lose their memory when I turn off my system.

I checked my power supply (rackbrute 6u) covers the power demanded by the modules well with a - 12v close to the limit (10% reserve). on the other hand I did not pay attention to the place of the modules on the bus: I did not think that it could have an incidence.

Do you have any idea what may be causing my missinterpretation or the problem ?

In the video mat le loose x lock and plaits loose vcfa and decay values.

thank you

This is normal!

Marbles saves the state only when the small buttons are pressed (reason: saving can freeze the module for up to 1s, so saving the DEJA VU state every time it is toggled could cause little disasters during a performance).

Plaits saves the state only when switching between models (same reason: saving freezes the module for 100ms, this pause is more acceptable when it comes along the silence/reset that necessarily occurs when switching models, as opposed to changing VCFA settings or octave during a performance).

1 Like

Ok thanks you !
I couldn’t guiss without your help.

Is there same type of issue with stage / beads options ?

Stages saves the settings every time you press a button, with up to 0.1s of freeze when this happens.

As for Beads, the freeze can be up to 0.2s. The state of the SEED button is never saved, and the state of FREEZE is saved only after 10s of continuous freezing.

Super
Thanks for the complement of information.