Luxette

If anyone is interested, the “PLEXIGLAS RADIANT” acrylic is available from Ponoko via the “Formulor - Germany” hub link

YOU CAN HAZ SHRUTHI-1 IN CASE NOT UNLIKE SOAP BUBBLE AT ALL OR VISITING ANGELS FROM FARAWAY SUNS1111111111111111oneleven

Is anyone is interested the Plexiglas Radiant will be also available by request here.

bidder l***b seems to really want this shruthi ;0

Gone for $354! Such a steal!

Preparing a (slightly less) silly concept for the next ebay auction.

There must be a very lucky Luxette owner somwhere out there now…

Although the Text was among the coolest i have ever seen on eBay a more technical approach could be more of a commercial success.

I was thinking of reversing the text to something more normal in the last days, but then this auction had twice as many watchers as the the other one so it looked like people really got it.

i don’t think it was a silly concept. it just addressed people already knowing what this is, but didn’t answer questions that people might have when running into the auction by accident. maybe also the case design is not everybody’s taste, but i still would have expected a higher price for this.

True, this case design cannot go unnoticed. Especially to birds.

I think it went that way because a matching towel was missing…

I actually bought a matching towel saturday afternoon - I planned to give it away as a bonus, but given the price it went at, no towel!

May we have a look at that marvelous towel?