Looking to buy tl1100 switches

Hi,
I would like to buy 4 x tl1100 tactile switches, one of mine is gone (stuck, doesn’t seem to order anymore) and I would like a couple of spares just in case (with a LXR and a Shruthi XT we never now…)
The £50 minimum order for mousser is turning me off and it seems I can’t find them in UK :frowning:
Anyone could sell me some? I would be very grateful!
I live in London Uk and willing to come a pick up locally, otherwise postage :slight_smile:
Cheers!
Nicolas

I’ve got loads. I’m nowhere near London though.

̶d̶̶u̶̶n̶̶n̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶f̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶i̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶u̶̶t̶̶ ̶"̶b̶̶i̶̶t̶̶s̶̶b̶̶o̶̶x̶"̶:̶̶h̶̶t̶̶t̶̶p̶̶:̶//̶w̶̶w̶̶w̶̶.̶̶b̶̶i̶̶t̶̶s̶̶b̶̶o̶̶x̶̶.̶̶c̶̶o̶̶.̶̶u̶̶k̶/̶s̶̶w̶̶i̶̶t̶̶c̶̶h̶̶e̶̶s̶̶.̶̶h̶̶t̶̶m̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶.̶̶.̶

I’ve found that most tact switches available elsewhere have an actuator square that is too big, so the caps don’t fit.

@aerror: the linked buttons are 6mm, tl1100 is 12mm :wink:

my fault :wink:

You are absolutely right 6581punk! Most of the readily available ones have a 3.6 or 3.8 square :frowning:
Would you be able to sell me a few? I would pay you a good price for it :slight_smile:

I can send you some, I’m located in France

pm :slight_smile:

@MicMicMan Do you still have some left ? I need 13 of them for building MidiAlf and MidiBud

These switches, man… Is the DIY synth scene so big that we clear warehouses? I just placed a massive Farnell order and these switches were gone again (I also did an order in February and waited a month and a half for the switches to show up).

Anyone got a lead on another supplier in Europe with these in stock?

I remember Farnell ordered once 20pcs or something into stock.

Octopart is your friend…

Thank you pichenettes! I’ve never seen this site before, it will surely be helpful in the future.

This site is also helpful in understanding the kind of unwanted delay there is sometimes in the production of the modules…

Oh, i absolutely understand it. I just have again the issue, that i ordered parts for a project at Mouser and everything was fine and all parts on stock. And just after the acknowlegedment of the order, a mail arrives stating that the real vital parts of the project are on backlog until the end of JULY ! Now i really know why some people have tendencies to mayhem and amok…i can fully understand them.

It’s totally worth it to go raid Digi-Key and let them get a slice of the pie. But there’s always some snag with larger DIY projects these days.

I like Digi-Key. I receive my stuff in two days with their standard shipping.

Yup, they’re the fastest plus have most of the items in actual stock… I’ve been though ordering late Thursday or on Friday and getting my stuff here in Stockholm around Monday lunch. This using the standard freight alternative. Mouser usually takes a day or two extra, it’s still within my limits of patience.

These days, if it’s not available at Digi-Key, Mouser, Jameco, Allied/RS, Farnell/Newark, Reichelt, Rapid and Elfa the part is probably unobtanium or EOL since years ago. Looking at my tubes of CA3280 and SSM.

I was a staunch Mouser guy. Now I like Digi-Key better. Slightly less expensive and they usually have what I need in stock without the surprise emails.