Looking for beta-testers for new utility module

In the European union.

6 units available.

Donate to help Ray Wilson

and send me a message with address and phone number.

you can also donate directly to his paypal adress to take out the middle man :wink:

Thanks, I’ve edited the link.

oh, this is bad news.
(donated, but not interested in the utility module)

Donated as well but don’t want the module. :slight_smile:

Not in european union…

DHL pickup in 30 mins…

5 left.

Donated :slight_smile: Great idea Olivier!

4 left.

Is CH European Union ? :slight_smile:

No, sorry.

2 modules left.

Donated

Australia has been allowed to enter the Eurovision song contest. Does that count as EU?

No. The goal is to avoid additional customs procedures, and get feedback very quickly (even if at this stage of the production my two options are tweaking resistor values or aborting the production in case of a very serious issue).

The best Black Friday deal out there… help a guy out and help a guy out!

Mail and pp donation sent.

Ohhh people are coming now… Let’s make more units available then.

Donated a few days ago, sad news. Can do quick beta too if there’s a seat left. Snail’s gonna write a pm

BennelongBicyclist> Australia has been allowed to enter the Eurovision song contest. Does that count as EU?

pichenettes> No. The goal is to avoid additional customs procedures, and get feedback very quickly (even if at this stage of the production my two options are tweaking resistor values or aborting the production in case of a very serious issue).

I know, I was just joking (although many of my more, um, artistic friends and colleagues are very excited about Australia being allowed to enter Eurovision).

Precision utility modules FTW! Shades and Links are super useful, not the least because they are so clean and precise.