LFO rate problem

Hi,
since today, i’ve a problem, when i put lfo rate to minimal value, the rate is over than if i put to a little bit higher the knob.

i don’t understand why it’s doing that. this problem start when i run ableton

Is this a problem with the Shruthi or Anushri?

In both cases, the answer is in the manual anyway…

anushri. but when i put tempo of arpegiator on minimal value that’s doesn’t change

and i don’t find how make it work normaly

Please post Anushri questions in the Anushri section of this forum…

From the manual:

“”“
LFO rate adjusts the speed of the LFO. The LFO frequency ranges from 0.06 Hz (a full cycle takes 16s) to 100 Hz. Note that when the rate setting is set to its minimum value, the LFO locks itself to the sequencer/arpeggiator clock, so that the LFO accomplishes a full cycle over a period of 4 beats. This synchronization is achieved through a PLL – it might take a few beats before the LFO effectively locks to the sequence.
”""

yes, when i put it lock to arpegiator clock, and on arpegiator clock from external source that’s don’t follow the bpm

Does your sequencer send a MIDI clock data?

yes, but lfo dont make a cycle while 4 beat but just 1 beat. lfo rate is on bpm value when lfo rate knob is minimum value

Which clock resolution do you use?

on anushri 24
my sequencer is ableton

so…
no solution ?

Looks like it’s a glitch in the documentation after all. The LFO locks on a duration of 4 steps, not 4 beats.

mmmh, ok, i think it’s because i deepen using of anushri. so it’s normal if cycle of lfo are slower when i up a little bit the knob ?

> so it’s normal if cycle of lfo are slower when i up a little bit the knob ?

Yes, the minimum setting is “tempo sync”, and then you enter the range in which the knob controls the speed independently of the MIDI clock, from slow to fast.

ok, thx

another thing, i read in the doc : anushri has 2 lfo, a main lfo syncable with tempo and vibrato.

how acces to syncable lfo, is ti only when the lfo rate is lock to the sequencer ??

I don’t think I understand the question…

The main LFO is the one accessible from the main page, it is either sync’ed to tempo/sequencer ; or running at its own rate.

how choose if it’s sync’ed or not ?!

From the manual:

LFO rate adjusts the speed of the LFO. The LFO frequency ranges from 0.06 Hz (a full cycle takes 16s) to 100 Hz. Note that when the rate setting is set to its minimum value, the LFO locks itself to the sequencer/arpeggiator clock, so that the LFO accomplishes a full cycle over a period of 4 beats. This synchronization is achieved through a PLL – it might take a few beats before the LFO effectively locks to the sequence.

thx i ever read it…