Just left 58 holes

about 15 min/hole …

“No wonder you’re single” (stolen from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D89nbx_XBAE at 1:40). Do you want a Plexi version of this???

What’s that? One of those funky grid sequencer things?

looks good eaty! make sure you leave enough room for button wiggle. my arduinome has a slight catch on one of the buttons. very annoying.

how thick is that plate?

Yeah Oootini no problem for the room it will be ok. Thickness: 10mm i d’ont want the buttons exceed too much… but if 10 mm is too much, i can transform the plate to be 8, 7, or less :slight_smile:

But anyway fcd your my angel, cause i have a third one in progress, and need a particular an Magnifique faceplate for it, so i will mail you :wink:

cool. look forward to seein the final product!

Yo EATYone, drop me a line, it’ll be a pleasure to me.

looking good so far! What board material is that? Did you just pick it up from a local hardware store?

For the material it’s MDF yeah very easy to find.

52 holes left… :slight_smile:

This is going to be the endless thread… 51 i think?

Hey! It’s your old new best friend - making your new futur[sic] best friend!

:smiley:

Hey EATYone,

what about a status update regarding the holes? :wink:

yep i will post some photos this afternoon, i didn’t go to work today, and i’ve finished the holes this morning … Just 3 mistake … H is not good for clean working grrrrrrr…But what i know now, it’s what will be my next DIY project: a CNC§

…Must waiting that the “wood paste” is ok to work it :slight_smile:

[img]/uploads/mutable_instruments1/original/1X/2a09fa7ed969aec0ddf696eb764a811402f7dbb1.png[/img]

This looks awesome! What kind of router are you using?