Jogging House - From l new ambient eurorack album

Dear MI community,

I’m incredibly happy to share my new album ‘From’ with you. It is out now via Seil Records. Downloads are free (name your price) for the first two weeks and the cassette edition is ready for pre-order. Shipping starts early December.

As with my last album, it was completely made with my Eurorack System and Pedals (there is a pic of my setup below). MI modules played a major part in the making. Especially Rings which I own two of and used them for so many different kinds of sounds. I just love everything about this module. Clouds was also used a lot as well as a sound source and fx unit.

Should you have any particular questions about the sounds or the process, just ask away. I hope you enjoy the release. And if you do, please share it with your friends and loved ones.

Thank you!

Cool!

Will listen when I get home. I like your last two releases a lot, though.

You like multiples of things, don’t you (just looking at the photo of your setup).

a|x

Thank you!

And yes, I do :slight_smile: I’m just simple like that. When I like a module or device and would like to add another of its kind, I usually go for what I already know. Wish I could make the whole system symmetrical, haha.