Interesting UK based capacitor store

Well, as interesting as a capacitor store can be, heh.

https://www.rush-on-line.co.uk/cap_index.php

Millions of types, including ploystyrene, for any hard to find values. Rapid actually sell the ones in the SMR4 filter, and are prob cheaper, but thought it might be useful to someone.

cheers

excellent find!

Rapid are good. Having said that, I’ve had hassles with delivery/invoice addresses, and credit/debit card payments. I think it’s something to do with multiple accounts registered to people at my place of work (lots of companies tend to have problems with that, I’ve found), so may not apply to other people. They’re always very nice when I phone them up though, and their deliver is genuinely rapid (would be a bit sh*t if it wasn’t, given the name).

a|x

yup we have one card and multiple users and its a paypal headache, only one person can save it as the active card.

problem i have with rapid is they are always missing a few bits, so you need to go elsewhere, and the search engine is a bit shit, theres some stuff i know is there, but wont find, cmos stuff for example. And the way its all segregated, you cant compare all switches for example, you have to go into each subcategory.

Still, cheap and fast if they hjave what you want. The LM13700s are half the price of farnell, but of course they dont have the other bits i need for the IR3109 board…

cheers

They’re nice and cheap for things like matrixboard, too, I’ve found.

a|x