Individual voice tuning in cyclic part?

I used to do a cool trick on the Oberheim XPander where you could get it to play rotating chords from a single midi input. I eventually wrote an arduino hack to accomplish the same trick but on any synth. Video about it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBpxBJkknY

I’ve been trying to do this on the Ambika, but I can’t figure out a way to retain the individual voice transpositions when I assign voices to a cyclic part.

Q: Is it possible to tune/transpose individual voices of a four-voice cyclic part?

This would be easy to do if there was a way to make the Ambika trigger each subsequent sequencer step every time a new Note On command is received. Then you could just create a step sequence of transposition values and route this to osc pitch.

Better demo of the feature. www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pdU26raLuM

Would be great to be able to do this. Perhaps if there were a Cycle feature at the Multi level it would be possible?

> Perhaps if there were a Cycle feature at the Multi level it would be possible?

Or better, at the MIDI in level with a MIDIpal?

>Or better, at the MIDI in level with a MIDIpal?
Yeah - As it happens, I’d kind of already gone down that road before I discovered your wonderful designs. I’ve built several versions of the Rotator over the years. The first one for jazz sax genius Michael Brecker to use on his EWI. Here’s the most recent version. I made up a short run of these…

Anyway, I just thought if the I could recreate the multi-patch on the Ambika, it’d be a nice thing to release to the community. I guess I’ll have to come up with some new tricks for a new synth. That’ll be more fun anyway - RK