Help Marbles

Hi guys
I need help i try to programming a scale in marbles bit my keyboard midi is an op1 and i send a monotone signal no pitch and now marbles just sound static how reset it as a factory reset? Maby sound stupid question i apologize i am new on this
Thanks for helping

There is no factory reset. The module does what it is set to do.

What do you mean by “sound static”? Can you post a video?

Thanks for your replay just make a c note no random note anymore

Are you sure the external processing mode is not enabled? (button labelled O in the manual)

not working O Sin tĂ­tulo 2 - YouTube any solutions for that or i need to buy a midi controller for fix it with a new scale?

Have you have overwritten one of the six original scales so that it just contains a single note? If so you can get the original scale back. See the manual in the section “Resetting a scale to factory default”.

Hello
Yes this is the problem i Will try thank you very much i appreciate :pray:t2:

Did you send it a low frequency (ie v/oct) cv signal or did you send it a line level audio signal? (sorry if that is a dumb question! )

IT WORK NOW THANK YOU TO YOU GUYSSSS UFFFF :grinning: :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

YOU open my mind because i patch a level on plaits and it vas a v/oct the correct sorry to all of you guys :weary:i am a dump

2 Likes