Getting uneven pitch in stages sample and hold

Ran into an issue that i wanted to see if anyone else could recreate or tell me whats my error is. was running a patch with marbles x2 output into a yellow stage t2 to trigger the sample and hold, potentiometer all the way to the left so no slew. it seems that my stages produces some pretty uneven pitches through the sample and hold and for some reason it seems to be worse when the S&h is triggered by one of the t outputs of marbles. kind of momentary dips of sharp or flat voltage at the start of a new hold up to a semitone off.tried it with diferent sources i.e. blinds offset as voltage source into time/level input rings and plaits as sound sources. the problem seems to not be as noticeable when triggering with PNW or a another stage as a square LFO rather than marbles? any idea what could be going on?

huh i tried to replicate this behavior using the scope in reaktor rather then the tuner in ableton and i couldn’t get it to reproduce. so some kind of user error i guess though i still can’t figure out what would cause this.

I’ve been encountering this issue as well. I’m getting nearly unusable pitch drifting with S&H. The odd thing is that it only happens occasionally. I first encountered this like 3 months ago, then plenty of expected behavior, until today. Today I troubleshooted it to the point of sending in a static DC offset and sending steady gates in to sample. Patching that to an oscillator and then viewing in a tuner the resulting pitches span nearly a major 2nd (B to C#).

Curious if you’ve had any developments / encounters with this since this post @daveb?