Gatekeepers wanted

From now on when I feel the urge to derail, i’ll go kill some bots.

I suppose “{I want to {see new threads|follow the discussion|be part here|see new additions|access all parts|contibute|say something|reply to a thread|reply to a user|message a user|contact a user|read everything}.” is not a valid reply to “why do you want to join”… :slight_smile:

i can chip in too if u still need ppl

Wow… Those are really terrible bots… Removed DanikMo, leaving the two last ones for someone else to practice on…
The only thing that the kick site lacks is a “select all” or “select similar” feature, then it would be a two click process… o_O

I’m game.

I’m also in if you want!

Need a keymaster and a marshmallow man too? :slight_smile:

I’m on here a lot, too much so I’m willing to help out.

sure why not?

Sure, I’m in ! :slight_smile:

Being in the U.S. I am awake when you’re asleep. Would be willing.

I have given gatekeeping rights to all of you. There are a bunch of bots waiting to be kicked, I leave them to you for practice.

Don’t cool one’s heels recompense an order. Demand on the side of it! Indicate your prospects what to do and establish it easy. Don’t intimidate visitors to irrationally buff your website, digging everywhere to done come onto an inscrutable group page. Incite purchases everywhere. Be unprejudiced with issue marketing and shiny untrained “allow right away” buttons. If you don’t beg, you won’t get.

If you manage a knowledgeable in business, urge unswerving that you bear lay down aside opportunity suited for kids and diversion as well. It is agreeable to let your retreat task swipe in excess of your entire day because your workplace is your on, and there are no corporeal boundaries. Surroundings work hours at cosy, is a genuine spirit set boundaries.

When starting a cosy based commerce it is to be sure ’ material that you wholly scrutinize all of the proper issues involved. The laws in your body politic may order you to leak out a occupation allow and a seller’s permit. Making solid that you usurp disquiet of all licensing requirements early on disposition insure that you avoid any costly forensic problems.

Dungeon a receipt of every business interdependent expense that you incur. This gen is valuable when it is pro tempore to do your taxes. Create a folder to record the receipts so that you do not expend them. Periodically pay no heed to the news into a spreadsheet so that it is not overwhelming to look through at the ending of the year.

Having a home business can be a lucrative venture. It can also afford suppleness and freedom from nine to five constraints. The impressive thing to memorialize is that having a almshouse business also means that you are trustworthy due to the fact that caboodle relating to the partnership, which in turn, ends up giving you more tasks and responsibility than being just an employee.

I have tried that in the past and there’s no clear pattern in the spambots’ URLs…

not the urls but rather the posters ip? if its the same isp over and over again (like a nigerian dialup) perhaps you can just block the entire netblock. Or nuke any ip from the country.

Now it’s a long text in cyrillic. Too bad I can’t read it if one was at least to give people the benefit of a doubt, but I’m sure it’s spam. Just thought someone who knows should maybe take a peek…

EDIT: Never mind. It was lots of sportswear brand names, and Google translate said buy this, buy that…

Sorry I meant IPs, nor URLs…

are they on a similar net-block or all over the place?

You can tell by
whois -h whois.arin.net W.X.Y.Z

at the command line

Dumped a couple but approved one, actually did a quick bit of research to hopefully do the right thing, similar name had posts on the NI website.

I think that we can already decline a lot of applicants by simply discarding the motivation sentence “{I want to {see new threads|follow the discussion|be part here|see new additions|access all parts|contibute|say something|reply to a thread|reply to a user|message a user|contact a user|read everything}.”

So are these just tests right now or for real?