Gaming anyone? Freebie offering - DOTA 2

Because I love the Shruthi community so very much, and because I can… I’m going to offer two game codes for DOTA 2, a pretty awesome RTS game. I’m more into FPS, but was wondering how many people here play video games. I am actually in the process of building one or two arcade cabinets (have been for a couple of years). Anyways, post here if you are interested. I’ll need a real e-mail, but I’ll send you a PM when I see your post. Oh yeah, for the fun of it, give me one sentence that creatively says why you should get the code.

-shimoda

I’ll be throwing in at least one more code - maybe two ? To whoever doesn’t manage to snatch up one of shimoda’s codes :slight_smile:

wow, maybe there aren’t many gamers here?

why not for me i’m nore on league of legend, but why not ^^

And the creatively sentence : I i don’t play, my will spend all my money on mutable and others DIY parts, and my girlfriend will trown some rocks on me ! :smiley: But if somebody really need them, give them, because it’s more to test than playing hard !

Halo 4. That’s about the extent of my gaming. I used to go nuts for Counter Strike, but I’d rather solder or throw a cape on and ELP solo the neighbors out of bed. Still though. Halo 4 is pretty grandtastic.

Occasionally on my Xbox 360 or my PS3. I’m on a Mac at home, but I should get a modern PC as I like to play strategy games and other fare not on consoles. Dota 2 you say… Mac as a gaming platform? Nu-uh!

Gimme a Haswell equipped PC for gaming and we’re good to go. I used to like AMD CPUs but they’ve fallen behind.

been a DotA aficionado here since a bit before 5.84c days, have not played much dota 2 yet though. It’s not exactly what I’d call an RTS but I can’t say I’m a fan of the MOBA appellation either. Anyone who hasn’t played it should give it a chance, but beware as the learning curve can be steep and gameplay mistakes - of which there are many - are often punished severely.

The last time I was a big PC gamer was about 10 years ago when playing Operation Flashpoint, until recently that is… now I am completely and utterly hooked to DayZ (and ARMA2 depending on my mood). Frankieonpcin1080p’s Youtube videos make for some humorous viewing.

@Lamouette, for some reason I can’t get to your profile, so send me a PM with your real email and I’ll send you the code.

@Toadstool, PM sent.