FS (EU) : Grids

Hi,
I sale some of my Mutable Instruments modules, all first hand from Modular square or MI shop.
With box and manual.

Grids - 120€ (Version 1, need +5V on busboard)
Peaks - SOLD
Branches (prototype) - SOLD
Frames (Parasite firmware) - SOLD
Veils - SOLD
Streams- SOLD

Located in France
Shipping cost 15€ for EU with tracking and insurance
Payment Paypal (add fee or friend and family) or Bank transfer.

Thanks!
Karim

!

Wow, what happened to the LED pins on the Tides?

An issue from factory build (a test from one based oversea, Pichenette stop this quickly from memory) it’s a prototype from a small batch an isolated and identified case, but I don’t want to sell it based on this little concern, so I prefer offer it as gift.

1 Like

If you are willing to sell Tides v1 anyway (the corrosion on the LED pins is easily fixed - I’m an experienced DIY builder), I’d be interested, as I still have an unused Sheep panel (original Mutable Instruments) lying around … would be great to turn this into a Sheep module (I already have a Tides v1 myself, still using it, so don’t want to change the panel on that one).

Ah! Too late sorry I sold it before your post and I’ll honor the gift offer.

No worries - honouring a promise is important!

I’ll find another one :slight_smile:

1 Like

@eelco I’ll buy that Sheep panel from you, if you ever fancy selling it.

Sorry to hijack the thread…

Hi Toneburst,

OK, i tried to find my Sheep panel again, and found out I actually bought two of them at the time (there was a batch of 50 official ones). I guess I was a bit too ambitious :slight_smile:
One of them even has its protective layer still stuck on, so completely unscratched. I’m happy to sell that one on to you for what I paid for it then (2015): I should not make a profit on this, obviously (that’s not the spirit of this forum). The bill was in the same box: I paid 60,60 for both, so for 30.30 euro + postage it’s yours. Where are you based?

Cheers,
Eelco

1 Like

Hi @eelco

If Toneburst doesn’t take the Sheep panel, I’d be very interested.

You’re number three on the list now :slight_smile:

@eelco I’ll take it (sorry guys). Assuming it’s still available.

I’m in the UK.

Let’s arrange via PM.

1 Like

Yes, still available. Arranging via PM is fine!

Price drop for Grids 130>120€