Forum upgrade in progress!

Things will be flakey and weird today on the forum, bare with it!

Bug report - clicking on various sub-categories gives a ‘no discussions were found’ message.

This happens when you click on ‘Shruthi-1’ or ‘DIY’ (i.e.those categories with more than one subcategory) - only their own subcategories work correctly.

Martin

woot!

Whoa, just checked in on my phone… looks really slick but it startled me for a second because it looked so much like Facebook!

I miss the comforting Mutable Instruments logo - hopefully it will be smiling down on us again very soon;-)

Martin

Login ok

Mobile-y!

Most of the non-image attachments are back…

thank you for the favicon!

In my case, I have so many tabs open that the favicons are not even shown. I could split them in two windows, but… I’m not that organized.

Unfortunately, my risky navigational style makes Chrome to explode every now and then. Then I thank God for having enabled “Session Buddy” extension, and I lose twenty seconds of my life reloading all of them… Not always Chome’s own ‘Restore’ function works properly.

Tru dat. How else could I easily find something in my sea of tabs? Guess there are extensions, and thumbnails but, nahh :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, I’ll put the old one, since I don’t have any new one to put yet :slight_smile:

Thanks. It’s hard to find correct tab without favicon.

Olivier, could you please set favicon?

Comment draft saving!

i’m also missing the topic starter. can we have it back pretty please?
@bleo
thanks for sharing, she’s really cute.

Just to prove that I’m cheating: The forum does really well on my iPad. The Galaxy Nexus at work also likes it well enough.

I like how well this software scales for the iOS devices. It’s much better than using a half-baked app to provide access to the forums. This is actually a pleasure to use on an iPhone.

No luck. I still have one phantom PM.

it did that to me as well, check your inbox and it will go away, at least it did that for me.